Jump to content


How can I access the federal & provincial schedule 11?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 maggie_yume



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:57 AM

CRA requires me to provide the federal and provincial schedule 11 to prove my tuition, but I cannot find these forms in Ufile. Where can I find them in online Ufile? Thanks!!

#2 Gabriel


    Advanced Member

  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:36 PM

Schedule 11 must be filed with the student's tax return.


Depending on your province or territory of residence, you may need to enter information that is specific to your province or territory of residence.


1- In the "QuikClik Navigator" to the left of the screen, select "Interview setup".

2- In the section "Deductions and credits", check the box for "Tuition, education, textbooks, student loans" and click "Next" at the bottom of the page.

3- Return to the "QuikClik Navigator" and select the item "Tuition, education, student loans".

4- On the screen to your right, choose the line "Tuition, education and textbook amounts* (line 323)".

5- On the page that appears, enter the information relevant to your situation depending on where you live.


Tuition fees must be entered in the file of the person who incurred the fees. Enter a brief description of school expenses, then enter the amount of tuition paid for the tax year. Also, enter the number of months of post-secondary full-time or part-time studies, if applicable, as per the information appearing on your T2202A statement. For residents of Quebec, enter the information found on the RL-8 slip.


List the tuition by institution. If the total amount of tuition is less than $ 100, the program will not calculate the deduction, as this deduction would be denied anyway.


The program will generate Schedule 11 and Schedule T (Quebec) to determine the tuition amount and the education and textbook amounts that you are entitled to.


Please note that you can carry forward this amount to a future year, or transfer it to a parent.


For more information about tuition, education, and textebook amounts, including the transfer and deferral of fees, please visit the following links:


For the CRA:



For residents of Quebec, if applicable:


© 2013 UFile.ca, Thomson Reuters. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy