If you have forgotten your password for the 2010 and later years and you have enabled the reset password feature, please follow these steps:
1. Return to the "Sign in to UFile" page;
2. Click on "Did you forget your password?";
3. Complete the two fields for the user name, as well as for the letters and number appearing in the picture. Click "Next";
4. Enter in the security question answer. Click "Next".
Once you've completed these steps, you will receive an email with the reset information
In the email, you will find a link, your reset PIN and details regarding the available amount of time that you have to change your password before it expires. Please note that the PIN is not the new password, and that it will only be valid for 4 hours.
1. Click on the link provided to you in the email or paste it into your browser: https://secure.drtax.../pinNumber.aspx
2. Enter in your user name and the PIN you received in the email.
3. Enter in the letters and number in the picture. Click "Next".
4. Enter in your security question answer. Click "Next".
5. Enter in the new password, confirm the password.
6. Click on "Update my password".
You will subsequently receive a confirmation message that your password has been reset.
Once this is done, click "Click here" to return to the "Sign in to UFile" page and enter your user name and newly created password.