sjaffers

QUEBEC CO-17 Corporation Income Tax Return

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I am trying to file a corporation CO-17 income tax return through Ufile T2 Online version.

I called Revenu Quebec and they said I need a clicREVENU user ID and password which I should enter in my tax software to be able to electronically transmit the return. This is a 7 character ID.

However, on the E-FILE section of U-FILE, it asks for a Quebec E-FILE number (A 6 character code) and a Web access code (6 characters as well). Revenu Quebec DOES NOT provide any of these for filing corporation tax return.

On sending an email to U-File, they did send me an email telling me to get registered with clicRevenu.

I replied them back saying i already have the clicRevenu code - but it is not what UFILE T2 online version is asking to be used! Where can I get the E-FILE number and the web access code to be used on that particular form on UFILE T2 ONLINE.

Digging further, I found that in my personal income tax return that i electronically filed with Revenu Quebec for 2015 back in april, there is an 'EFILE' number there - so i used that and informed UFILE suport and asked them to help me figure out where can I get the 'web access code' because Revenu Quebec doesn't provide that!.

So Far I HAVE SENT 6 EMAILS WITHOUT ANY SUCCESS!! THERE IS NO CONTACT NUMBER WHERE I CAN REACH THEM AND LET'S SEE IF SOMEONE FROM UFILE RESPONDS TO ME ON THIS FORUM!!

I am done with UFILE; especially for the Quebec returns!!

Hello sjaffers,

The Estimated Time Frame to answer clients is 24 hours.

Please let us know if you do not have an answer by tomorrow at noon.