Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jinx19882002

Update Ufile 2016

4 posts in this topic

While that link works to download the program, the install is failing on Windows 10.  I had the same original install problem a month ago when I purchased it originally, and it has now reappeared.   Respectfully, you folks have to get you stuff in order here... UFILE has always been reliable, but it would seem that your developers are not doing well with managing the application on Windows 10.  Requiring windows updates to be "up to the moment" for install is not good... many people use offline computers or cannot update for many reasons... and the update failing?  That is new to me as well... and only in 2016 have I seen these flaws.

I'm using Win 7 and find that the update doesn't work. While the file does download, it creates the following errors when installing:

Error 2349. Copy resumed with different information

Error 1304 Verify you have access to directory DT1W1_16.dte. <<< this does not exist

I have asked Ufile support for an answer via email, but have received no response.

Any ideas on what to do to get a clean update? I did try the link posted by Roger but it didn't work for me.