coltong7

Both fields must be filled. This error prevents tax calculations. Click here to fix.

6 posts in this topic

keep getting error "Both fields must be filled.

This error prevents tax calculations. Click here to fix."

Don't have any idea how to fix what the hell is wrong, considering I did everything correct according to my T4 Slips and all the other stuff? I don't understand...

Help?

Seriously - this error comes up, with a link that takes me to a page with nothing on it, how the hell am I supposed to figure out what is wrong? For the love of god, why don't they highlight whatever field is supposed to be fixed???

I get same message re the T 5013 - tried to fix 5 times, no results!  Anyone else? This looks lie a U file program bug and here it is April 25th! Help!

There was a line with two fields to fill on the moving expense form... where I had a problem.

Here was a response from the HELP people.... ( that I tried and it worked).  Yeah!

Thank you for contacting UFile support.

I have reviewed your file. To correct the error in the dependant's tax return please follow the steps below;

On the page "moving expenses (school)" scroll down to the question: "Places where you lived temporality near your old or new residence during your move, and number of days".

Enter the number of days.

Click on Next.

The error message should disappear.

Regards,

Margareta
On behalf of the UFile Team