Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dans11

CAN'T SAVE PDF

6 posts in this topic

Saving PDF worked until I updated WIN10 to the newest version (possible?)

When I try to save my file as PDF I get an error message "OOPS SOMETHING HAPPENED......"

I don't have any ERRORS, just 1 WARNING (which I can't get rid of)

NEED ADVICE AS TO HOW TO SAVE .PDF or a work around...

Thanks

Dans

I'm getting the same problem, but I also can't print the return either.  So far have received no help from uFile support.  I would have thought someone would monitor these forums & respond from the company, but so far they've been silent.  I also found the same problem with my 2015 uFile for Windows.  Not only that, but that 2015 return has been efiled successfully, but when I try looking at the saved file, all my information in the form of data that I input, is gone.  

I have the Exact same problem.

Ufile will not Save a PDF or Print to my printer.

It gives that stupid OOPS error with no proper error number or any other information as to why it wont work.

As seen in this image: http://imgur.com/kNePnSe

There is no support whatsoever for this issue in the Ufile help sections.

I have the latest updated version of Ufile 20.21, and the updater says that i have the latest version available.

I also have the latest released version of windows 10 Pro 64bit, Ver 1703, OS Build 15063

My solution to this problem was to use a different PC which had an older version of windows 10 Pro 64bit Ver 1607 OS Build 14393

It is very clear to me that the people at Ufile never bothered to test their product on the latest version of windows 10.

I am very angry with Ufile for the time i wasted with this issue today, and i feel as if they should financially compensate me for my wasted time in troubleshooting their buggy product. 

Hi,

For your information, no test could be done on this printing issue because this version of Windows 1703 came after the release of the last UFile version 20.21.

However, please contact the Support group as they may have to see a copy of the file.

UFile for Windows: support@ufile.ca

I have a similar problem, I Net Filed all my returns except my deceased father's which I have to print.  When I try to print it, I get a message, "Oops, Something has gone wrong." I get the same message when I try to save to PDF.  I have now sent 4 emails to Ufile support over the past two weeks and have received no response.  In addition to not responding, UFile does not provide a phone number anywhere so that you can call and get support.  UFile has been very frustrating to work with.