Français

Multiple installations

Gabriel

You can install UFile on a maximum of two computers. However, please note that we only allow 8 or 16 returns per licence, depending on the product purchased.

If you require additional returns you may purchase them from the UFile Shop (http://www.ufile.ca/windows/Store/).

You may, of course, prepare your friends' return on your computer, but giving your copy of UFile to another person for installation on his/her computer is in violation of the licence agreement.

• 2 weeks later...

My cd installed propeerly at first...all menus were there. Just went back to start it today, and 2 option bars came up, =appears that it didn't install properly, click fix issues now, or 2= uninstall. I tried 3 times to fix with no results! I then un-installed it, slipped disc back in, and now it is aking me to pay again! Please help me! pjowett1961@gmail.com.

I will need a NEW disc as this one malfunctioned, and I want the CD. Thanks. Not a happy customer right now. Have never had these issues before.

• 1 year later...

Hi there, this post is from 2013 regarding the 2012 version of UFile. 

Can someone please confirm that the new 2013 version of UFile can still be installed on two computers?  I would like to know this before I purchase the program again and it is not shown in the list of features.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...