Popular Content

Showing most liked content since 01/25/2018 in all areas

  1. 1 point
    I am trying to download my information from CRA and I am receiving the following error : the method or operation is not implemented. I tried using chrome and edge and still have the same problem on both browsers. I also deleted my browsing history with no success. why? Thanks
  2. 1 point
    I am experiencing the same issue. Have tried three browsers, my tablet, and a laptop.
  3. 1 point

    Tax Return Won't Display

    Problem solved for (#4) Tax Return pages are blank. Windows Theme must be in Windows 7....mine was Classic View. When I changed it to Windows 7 view everything worked great.
  4. 1 point
    My biggest complaint is the lack of assistance (i.e. non existent)