Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I couldn't find the current basic exemption. Do you happen to know what is the current basic exemption?
  2. How do I fill in for a divorced wife's ex-husband income if she doesn't know and doesn't communicate with her ex-husband anymore? Also, for international students whose S.I.N start with '0', the system will not allow to submit their tax files by showing invalid S.I.N. However, the student was able to submit her tax return through other software in the past years with this same S.I.N. Can someone please help with the 2 issues above?
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...