Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

  1. Thanks for your reply. I'm just part-time study. The thing is in UFILE, i chose I transfer it to my husband already, however the result can't be change. I actually tried few options there- transfer, not transfer and some thing carry forward, but there's no change at result. Is this kind of glitch of Ufile? any chance you know? If I had to file the return, but do I still get a chance to do adjustment form to CRA and still transfer it to my husband? Thank you for your help..
  2. I got tuition fees. Since my husband has higher income I wanted to transfer to him. I tried so many times but it didn't work.....Anybody know about it? Many thanks Sharon
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...