Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I completed my taxes and submitted to Netfile successfully (got a confirmation number). The problem is when I tried accessing the file again in ufile after being submitted. I was not able to access the file nor find the file anywhere on my computer. I did a search for the extension ".u12" or ".tax" and could not find it. I did find my 2011 file under extension ".u11". I don't know that I clicked to save the file before submitting but I assumed it will save automatically (as I believe was the case in previous years). My question is how do I retrieve the 2012 ufile return and if not possible how do I access the netfile return I submitted to the government?
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...