Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi I recently moved to Europe, and I had a portion of my RRSP cashed in. Since I am not resident anymore, the financial institution deducted the "tax withheld". Now I got an NR4, which I would like to file to get some of the tax back, but I don't know where/how to enter it in UFILE. I read some threads about filing it in "Rental income", but it is not really a rental income. It is basically an RRSP income. Does anybody know how to file it properly in UFile? Thanks!
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...