Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. ahm

    T1204, Home Expense

    I had a short-term contract with a government agency in 2013. I received T1204 in which the net income has been reflected. What is the best way to report this income? Since there is no way to add T1204 slip, one suggestion is to declare it as a self-employment income using T2125. If this is the only option, do I need to reflect my home expenses in the form T777 and have it signed by my employer? If filing T777 is a must, can I send it electronically together with my tax file in Ufile? Your help is greatly appreciated.
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...