Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. How do I deduct an amount owing from the tax payers refund? They have a statement that shows an amount owing from the CRA from last year. They have a refund due to them this year that can pay off the full amount owing. In Ufile pros but in the balance owing section I do not see an poption to pay off a balance in full, it only talks about installments and amount enclosed (partial payment). Please help
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...