Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi, I'm a resident of Quebec. In 2013 I was working in Alberta for about two months. It was the same company but I was on the local branch payroll. I've got two T4 slips (one with my income earned in Quebec and another one with my income earned in Alberta. However I have only one Releve 1 slip. On this slip my earnings (T4 box 24) and my CPP contributions (T4 box 16) from Alberta are shown in the other information box at the bottom as B-1 (CPP contribution) and G-2 (earnings). How and where should I enter this info in UFile?
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...