Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I have daughter that has moved out and doing her own tax return, but I am claiming her post-secondary tuition fees. How do i do that?
  2. I have tried this, but I did not find the box I was looking for, "L-6" Where do I find the info for this: " Solidarity tax credit received in the taxation year (Schedule S L.10)
  3. Rensegnements Complimentaires L-6, where do I put the amount that is indicated here?
  • Create New...