Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


pupuch06 last won the day on March 2

pupuch06 had the most liked content!

About pupuch06

  • Rank
    Advanced Member
  1. Contact the Ufile team by creating a request. To do so , please visit the link below. http://www.drtax.ca/en/UFile/contact-us/contact-us.aspx
  2. You must calculate the total of each box of all the T4 slips (14, 17, 18...) that you received. In the section "T4 and RL-1 (Relevé 1) income earned in Quebec", you should enter only the total of each box of the T4 slip. Enter the information from the RL-1 slip as well. NOTE: The amounts of the following boxes of the T4 slip should match the amounts for each of the following corresponding boxes of the RL-1 slip: T4 - Box 17 / RL-1 Box B T4 - Box 18 / RL-1 Box C T4 - Box 20 / RL-1 Box D T4 - Box 55 / RL-1 Box H T4 - Box 26 / RL-1 Box G T4 - Box 44 / RL-1 Box F T4 - Box 46 / RL
  3. Most of the credits for a dependant are given if you financially support the dependant and you live together. You can try to add your dependant who is a non-resident in your tax file to see what credits are claimed. If you do, please enter "non-resident" for the province of residence and fill out the non-resident section in Ufile.You can always confirm this with CRA. Unfortunately, money you sent to the person cannot be claimed anywhere on your tax return.
  4. Since your province of residence was Ontario on Dec 31, 2014, you do not need to file the Quebec return (TP1). Therefore, you do not have to enter it. Please enter just the federal income tax deducted. I highly suggest you to contact the government and let them know about your move. You should not be paying the Quebec taxes anymore .
  5. Ufile gives an estimate of OTB payments and it is usually calculated in monthly basis. Depending on the amount of the payment, CRA will decide how to divide the payments between months. HOwever, you can apply for one lump sum payment. In order to do so, please select "yes" for the question "The taxpayer elect to receive the 2015 OTB entitlement in one payment in June 2016" under the ON-BEN application section in Ufile. For more information on OTB, please visit the link below. http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/bnfts/rltd_prgrms/ntr-eng.html
  6. If you sent an email and received an automated response, please reply to that email so the Ufile team receives your request. If you did not receive an automated response, one of the agents will contact you.
  7. The Régie de l'assurance maladie du Québec requires that every taxpayer residing in Québec be covered by either a group insurance plan (usually provided by your employer) that provides basic prescription drug insurance, or by the Québec prescription drug insurance plan, if you were not eligible for a group insurance plan. However, other exceptions may also apply to your situation. If this is the case, please follow the procedure below: In the "QuikClik Navigator", located on the left-hand side of the screen, click on the line "Quebec drug insurance plan". Then, on the page appearing on the
  8. If you still do not see the credit on OTB form, please contact the Ufile team via email.
  9. You can apply for the Ontario Senior Homeowners' Property Tax Grant (OSHPTG), if, on December 31st, 2014, you met the following conditions: a) You were 64 or older. b) You owned and occupied a principal residence in Ontario for which property taxes have been paid by or for you in 2014. The OSHPTG is not paid automatically. To apply for this grant, please follow these steps: 1. In the "QuikClik Navigator", select "Ontario tax and credits". 2. On the screen on your right-hand side, choose "ON-BEN - Application for 2015 Ontario Trillium Benefit...". 3. On the page that appears, on
  10. As of July 2012, the Ontario Trillium Benefit (OTB) will include payments from the Ontario sales tax credit, the Ontario energy and property tax credit, and the Northern Ontario energy credit. The payments of these three credits will be combined and delivered on a monthly basis to better match the timing of the assistance with the expenses incurred by the taxpayers. You must apply and be eligible for at least one of these credits to receive the OTB. The component of the sales tax is linked with the claiming of the GST, whereas components of the tax credit for energy costs and property taxe
  11. Is your wife a Canadian resident? If you are not sure, please contact CRA to find out the status of your spouse. If she is a Canadian resident and she has received US source pension income, please follow the intruction below. Your foreign pension may qualify for a tax deduction under the terms of a treaty signed between Canada and the originating country. If you do not know whether any part of your foreign pension is tax exempt, contact the CRA. To enter the amount of your foreign pension income, follow the steps below: 1. In the "QuikClik Navigator" located on the left-hand s
  12. You should enter the disposition of shares under the "T5008" if you have received the T5008 Statement from you financial institution. If not, please enter it under the "Capital Gains" section.
  13. Yes, it is normal. Your dependent will receive the refund displayed on his return but it is not combined with your and your spouse’s refund. Under the "results" tab we display only the combined refund of you and your spouse.
  14. pupuch06

    Maxback controls

    If the question does not apply to a taxpayer's situation, you can leave it as "select" or "no". The option "select" is equivalent to "NO".
  • Create New...