Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Before you tackle your income tax return, make sure you have the following information: *social insurance number *tax information slips - information slips sent by employers, banks and businesses to tell you and the Canada Revenue Agency how much income you received and the amount of income tax that was deducted. *information on other income, including self-employment income *receipts for tax deductions *personal income tax information you might need from the My Account tax service, such as your RRSP contribution limit. My friend refer me to this website, http://www.dga.expert/ well they help.
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...