Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I switched employers about halfway through the year. As a result I have paid almost double the maximum amount into CPP and EI. My new employer said they had to take these deductions because I was a new employee and they could not take into account my previous employers deductions. I have completed filling in all my tax info but my refund is way below what it should be taking these overpayments into account. What have I done wrong? How do I get this money back as a refund? Thank you
  2. Hello, My former employer went out of business. I am fairly certain that none of the employee's will get a T4 slip. How do I file taxes on ufile without a T4? I have all my pay stubs so I can calculate what my income was and how much tax was paid. Thank you for any assistance. I have not had to deal with a scenario like this before.
  3. Thank you for your help.
  4. Hello, I'm completing a return for my daughter. I'm getting the following error message and I don't know what to do about it. Can someone please help? "You have CPP contributions on self-employment and other earnings with CPP contributions on employment income. The result of the CPP contributions payable on self-employment and other earnings of Schedule 8 is negative. You may have an overpayment. In this situation, the CRA does not want an amount on line 448 and wants to calculate it for you." Thank you
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...