Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I've found it now... so no worries.
  2. Hello, I am filing my son's tax return using netfile, and it will not file the quebec return, asking for a RL31, which he doesn't have. He doesn't rent out a room anywhere and is still living in my home. Where in the netfile system can I change his info so that we can eliminate this demand and file his return? thanks, Elizabeth
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...