Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I have a client who has a severe lung disease and requires a double lung transplant. While living in his house last year, mold was discovered and he had to move to a hotel for two months while repairs were completed. Can the cost of repairs and/or cost to stay in the hotel be used as a deduction on his tax return? None of the costs were reimbursed to him by his insurance company.
  2. I am doing a tax return for someone who was self employed and living in one province until the end of June then moved to another province and opened another business. I am getting the following errors when trying to file the taxes, "The province of your self-employment was not the same as your province of residence on December 31, 2015" and "Postal code in the business address does not agree with province of residence." Can someone help me get rid of these errors? Thank you Christa Giddens
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...