Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Crystal

  1. I have a mutual fund trust account from which I receive an income. My investment advisor handles this by redeeming small amounts each month. I received a T3 from the mutual fund company, and also my investment advisor submitted several T5008 statements to CRA for the individual redemptions (which appeared only when I auto-filled my return). Both contain capital gains amounts, but the amount on the T3 is much larger than the total of all the capital gains on the T5008 statements. Do I report the capital gains from BOTH the T3 AND T5008 forms? Or do I assume that the T3 form includes all my capital gains and report only the T3 amount? Thanks for your help!
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...