Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. My spouse is living and working in US so she's a non-resident. To my understanding, I should report her net income on page "Spouse - Basic Information" to avoid using the spouse amount in my tax return. As the fields to add my spouse's income marked with "Net Federal Income..." and "Net Quebec Income...", I'm concerned that CRA/Revenu Quebec would think my spouse has Canadian income? Any suggestions? Thanks a lot!
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...