Jump to content

sparks Electric

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Have a Question for the experts here. as a small incorporated Business owner, can i pay my spouse a wage from a corporation that is not making any income, but is just braking even and has no positive cash flow. Thanks S Robinson
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...