Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I missed some information while filing our T2 using UFile.ca. I can see that there is an option under T1 menu for ReFile but I could not find any options to create an "amended T2" or "ReFile" or "request changes to filed T2" through the UFile T2 menu or in its setup section. Please advise how this can be done throughout our UFile.ca account.
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...