Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi all, I am Canadian citizen working in US now. I have not declare non-resident status, so I have to pay tax on both sides. I got w2, some dividents and capital gain (in the range of 10-20K USD). For w2 income and tax paid to IRS, it is easy to claim foreign tax credit. However, I had not find a way to claim foreign tax credit for the tax I paid for US capital gain and dividents. My question is: what is the right way to deal with tax paid to US IRS for US dividents and capital gain when filing Canadian income tax? Really appreciate any help. Qin
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...