Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. My American husband moved here August 24th, 2018 as a permanent resident. We have since separated and he moved out March 10, 2019. I do not have his tax information/SIN, can not contact him and figured we could file separately. I'm not able to find which tabs or options to pick in order to pull this off. Can somebody please point me in the right direction?
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...