Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi all, I have 5 T2202A forms from my 5 years enrollment in a program during 2010-2015 years. I have never reported my T2202A's in my tax returns since then and this year (2018 tax year) I want to claim for them. The question is whether I can enter all five forms in my tax return for 2018? If yes, how do I go about it, since the sum number of month for the tuition period can't be over 12. If not, then how does it work? Does this mean that I can only claim for one T2202A form at a time? Do I get to choose which of my 5 forms to enter in my 2018 return, or does it have to fol
  • Create New...