Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'CPP Overpayment'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • UFile General
    • Why I use UFile
    • How to request an adjustment
    • General
    • Feedback and suggestions
  • UFile Online
    • Getting Started
    • User name and password
    • Importing data
    • Printing and saving your tax return
    • Technical questions
    • Electronic filing (NETFILE)
  • UFile for Windows
    • Buying UFile for Windows
    • Standard VS Plus
    • Installation
    • Updates
    • Importing data
    • Electronic filing (NETFILE)
  • UFile PRO
  • UFile T2
  • Tax questions

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







Found 2 results

  1. Lo-an

    CPP Overpayment

    Please help: CPP over payment was not automatically reported on line 448, although it was calculated and indicated overpayment amount on schedule 8. How do I get it's shown on line 448? Thanks.
  2. I changed jobs midway through 2014, and as a result have a significant CPP overpayment. I also have a very small amount of self-employment income. When I enter the self-employment income, the CPP overpayment line goes blank on my Tax Results page, and I get the following "Warning:" You have CPP contributions on self-employment and other earnings with CPP contributions on employment income. The result of the CPP contributions payable on self-employment and other earnings of Schedule 8 is negative. You may have an overpayment. In this situation, the CRA does not want an amount on line 448 and wants to calculate it for you. At the bottom of the Tax Results page it says that I am eligible Netfile. However, my question is: If I submit my tax return through Netfile, will I be refunded the CPP overpayment automatically, or will they just send me the amount owing without the CPP overpayment, and I will have to file an adjustment? Thanks!
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...