Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'change'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • UFile General
    • Why I use UFile
    • How to request an adjustment
    • General
    • Feedback and suggestions
  • UFile Online
    • Getting Started
    • User name and password
    • Importing data
    • Printing and saving your tax return
    • Technical questions
    • Electronic filing (NETFILE)
  • UFile for Windows
    • Buying UFile for Windows
    • Standard VS Plus
    • Installation
    • Updates
    • Importing data
    • Electronic filing (NETFILE)
  • UFile PRO
  • UFile T2
  • Tax questions

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







Found 4 results

  1. Hello team, My wife self-employment industry code was related to translations until 2017. In 2018 she started a paint/artistic activity and stopped to working on translations. On her self-employment interview, should I just change the NAICS code or should I create two T2125? . One informing that the activity from 2017 was closed and proceed with a fresh 2018 one. Could you please inform how is the correct way to do using online ufile? Thank you.
  2. I live in Quebec but my employer is in Ontario. They changed their company name last year in July and sent me two T4 slips under the old and new company names. My questions is can I combine the two under the new company name or do I have to enter both T4 companies/both General Employment Conditions and then split my home office expenses proportionately?
  3. I didn't realize my direct deposit had been changed via MYCRA so I entered the "new" info in the direct deposit fields as a change. Now I cannot seem to change it back to blanks as I keep getting missing field errors.
  4. I have only realized after entering ALL the information for my and my spouse's tax files that I need to switch our Family designations. I'm currently the "Family Head" and he is listed as my "Dependant", but I need to switch this around. Is there a way? I thought of downloading our .tax and PDF files as completed so far, and was wondering if I could later upload them, instead of manually entering all the info again. If I'm the only one with an account, would we have to create a new one under his name and then add me as a dependant? Would my previous years files be recognized? Or if I delete him and then add a family member again, I might be able to choose the appropriate designation for him?
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...