Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'move'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • UFile General
    • Why I use UFile
    • How to request an adjustment
    • General
    • Feedback and suggestions
  • UFile Online
    • Getting Started
    • User name and password
    • Importing data
    • Printing and saving your tax return
    • Technical questions
    • Electronic filing (NETFILE)
  • UFile for Windows
    • Buying UFile for Windows
    • Standard VS Plus
    • Installation
    • Updates
    • Importing data
    • Electronic filing (NETFILE)
  • UFile PRO
  • UFile T2
  • Tax questions

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







Found 3 results

  1. I have Ufile on my old computer Windows 7, and move the exe as well as the data .uxx files over to a new computer running Windows 10. On Windows 10 computer, I got the following error when opening an .u17 file : Exception of type "System.Exception" was thrown and when opening an .u16 file: File is not valid These errors do not occur on old computer. Redownload/reinstall Ufile 2017 did not help... Thanks for any advise
  2. Hello, I have moved to QC from BC. In my notice of assessment-2013, I have about 50K$ provincial tution credit. Where should I put this amount UFile? I have seen this "Unused tuition and education amounts from prior years - federal" in UFile, but where is provinical space? Thanks, Amir
  3. A serious shortcoming all these years in UFile Online: On the Manitoba MB428/MB479 provincial credits, we need provision for residential moves during a year, i.e., we need to be able to enter multiple successive primary residences (not overlapping residences!) on multiple lines (just like on the CRA printed form) to properly claim the property tax credit for tenants or homeowners (especially tenants). These multiple lines of primary residences must of course add up to exactly 12 months of occupancy, and the entered rents (for tenants) must match those 12 months.
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...