Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'net file'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • UFile General
    • Why I use UFile
    • How to request an adjustment
    • General
    • Feedback and suggestions
  • UFile Online
    • Getting Started
    • User name and password
    • Importing data
    • Printing and saving your tax return
    • Technical questions
    • Electronic filing (NETFILE)
  • UFile for Windows
    • Buying UFile for Windows
    • Standard VS Plus
    • Installation
    • Updates
    • Importing data
    • Electronic filing (NETFILE)
  • UFile PRO
  • UFile T2
  • Tax questions

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







Found 2 results

  1. I forgot my entry for rent entry for 8 months can i modify the ufile and update
  2. I'm in BC, have tried entering in two different account for Ufile,, one with my self as the first person and wife as second, and then as my wife first and then myself under her. With both it give the same error about NetFile just with the opposite name " Tai Lachmund. You cannot currently NetFile your federal return. Please review the following reasons, and make corrections where possible. If an (*) appears at the end of an explanation below, it denotes a NetFile exclusion (i.e. your return cannot be transmitted). You have to confirm in the MaxBack controls page of the family head file that the spouse or common-law partner amount on line 498 of Schedule 1-A is NIL. Click You have to confirm in the MaxBack controls page of the family head file that the amounts transferred from your spouse or common-law partner on line 499 of Schedule 1-A is NIL I followed all the steps, have listed our son... not sure what i'm doing wrong. please help!
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...