Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'nr4'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • UFile General
    • Why I use UFile
    • How to request an adjustment
    • General
    • Feedback and suggestions
  • UFile Online
    • Getting Started
    • User name and password
    • Importing data
    • Printing and saving your tax return
    • Technical questions
    • Electronic filing (NETFILE)
  • UFile for Windows
    • Buying UFile for Windows
    • Standard VS Plus
    • Installation
    • Updates
    • Importing data
    • Electronic filing (NETFILE)
  • UFile PRO
  • UFile T2
  • Tax questions

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







Found 4 results

  1. Svea

    NR4 slip

    I am an international student and want to do my taxes with ufile. I expected to receive a T5 slip from my bank as I earned intersted, but insted I received a NR4 slip. Is that right? I thought that I am considered as a temporarly resident. Do I have to report this NR4 slip? It just has information in the following fields: 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16 and 18. How and where do I report the NR4 slip? Thanks for your help!
  2. uamosher


    Hi, Husband and I are non residents to Canada but have a bank account from which he have received interest and now an NR4 form. This is for interest ONLY. How do we file this? Thanks for any help U
  3. Hi there, In the UFile "interview" I have entered the amount of tax withheld as indicated in box 17 on the NR4. However, later when I click the "results", this amount is not showing on line 437 as a deduction to what is owed. Has anyone else experienced this issue or know why the tax withheld is not being deducted from the amount owed? Many thanks for your thoughts.
  4. Hi I recently moved to Europe, and I had a portion of my RRSP cashed in. Since I am not resident anymore, the financial institution deducted the "tax withheld". Now I got an NR4, which I would like to file to get some of the tax back, but I don't know where/how to enter it in UFILE. I read some threads about filing it in "Rental income", but it is not really a rental income. It is basically an RRSP income. Does anybody know how to file it properly in UFile? Thanks!
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...