Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 't2202a'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • UFile General
    • Why I use UFile
    • How to request an adjustment
    • General
    • Feedback and suggestions
  • UFile Online
    • Getting Started
    • User name and password
    • Importing data
    • Printing and saving your tax return
    • Technical questions
    • Electronic filing (NETFILE)
  • UFile for Windows
    • Buying UFile for Windows
    • Standard VS Plus
    • Installation
    • Updates
    • Importing data
    • Electronic filing (NETFILE)
  • UFile PRO
  • UFile T2
  • Tax questions

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







Found 4 results

  1. My wife has 2 T2202A forms, as she did online courses through one university, and on-campus classes through another. It will not let me have two on her file, and I can't combine them on one, as she was a part-time student for 6months online, overlapping her full-time status of 8months at the other school, and it won't let me have her in school for more than 12 months. Not sure what to do here.
  2. Two parents, one university student with some income (15K$). If we ignore the T2202A completely we have a net family refund of 771$. When I claim the tuition deduction and allow UFile to decide the optimal use, the net refund drops by 200$. Can this be right? (QC taxpayer if that makes any difference). If this is correct, am I allowed to simply ignore this deduction (and waive my right to use unused amounts in future years)?
  3. Hello, I am filling the tax return for all family. My daughter received two T2202A forms, as she was enrolled in programs at 2 different universities. However, UFile does not allow entering more than one T2202A. How come? When trying to create a second T2202A, I get an error message saying: WarningYou cannot add any more instances of Tuition, education and textbook amounts for the dependant maximum :1 Please advise. Regards, M. R.
  4. Hi There, I'm currently commuting to a school in US. I got a CRA tax form that is VERY SIMILAR to regular T2202A, but it is titled "Tuition, Education, and Textbook Amounts Certificate - Commuter to the United States" It shows an amount in USD. Is that normal? should I not report my deductions based on a CAD amount? Perhaps based on the exchange rate of that day the bank draft/cheque was written to the school? Thank you, salesdtm
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...