Français
Sign in to follow this  
Jessicca

Does vms help to increase net profit?

Hey, being a restaurant owner I never thought of getting any VMS until I attended an online conference yesterday! My shop was closed for the past two months, only a few days ago we started operating it at reduced capacity. We had an online conference for explaining the guidelines for operation on the grounds of COVID-19. The session was handled by a business and market analyst of Dock365. He had given an outline about their product at the end, a vendor management system.
At present, my business has a lot of vendors cooperating with us for many services, even though it is pretty much difficult to manage all of them, we are doing it manually. I have three staff to maintain the vendor relationships, so I don't mind making the process digitalized only to reduce the workload. At the same time, I will go for any sound vms in case if it can help to increase our net profit. So far, I'm not that educated about any of this vendor management software other than the mentioned vendor management system, so I have gone through their website and experienced the demo product.
So I have a question today, how necessary is it to purchase a vendor management system for a restaurant business? And how is it going to impact our profitability? I badly need expert advice.
In anticipation of a reply.
Thanks for reading and probably respond.