Français
jan3mk

ONatrio trillium benefit question

i could not find the line to enter to enter the amount of the property tax at ON TRILLIUM BENEFIT.

it only has the line to enter the property amount for seniors.

where is itttt? pls help!!

and also, where should i enter utility amount (electricity, water expense for house)?

thank you very much!

Why the amounts of the property tax do NOT appear on the OEPTC calculation forms! There is no way we can put those numbers in, although we answer the interview questions correctly. That means we will miss that credit (which is significant) again this year! I believe this has been reported many times.

Hi Gabriel,

Your prompt response is very much appreciated. I cannot file my tax return until this is fixed. Last year I missed out on this because I later found out that the amounts did not appear in the energy and property tax credit calculation forms, even though the property tax amounts were clearly in the QuickClik forms -- I still have those numbers and forms on file.

I used Quick Tax for at least 10 years before switching to UFile about 7 - 8 years ago. So far there has been no problem and I have been quite happy about that until last year, and I had no way to re-do that. Please advise.

Thanks.

i'm having the same issue as above. i cannot find this form on ufile 2012

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pbg/tf/5006-tg/5006-tg-12e.pdf

i had declared that i want to apply for this ontario credit and i entered the property tax on my home but when i review the Trillium form, i don't see the property tax roll over. i checked 2011 and i can see the credits flow through. 

does this need to be fix on ufile?