Français
riltech55

customer service

Last year I used Ufile for the first time; I was very pleased. This year I'm having nothing but grief. I've sent numerous emails through the contact user box. No responses. I'm several hours well into the form but ready to give up and try another software.

Been using UFile since 2007. Very happy with it.

The ON-BEN form isn't working for me. E-mailed Technical Support five days ago. The automated reply did not resolve the problem. E-mailed Technical Support again. No response. An acknowledgement would be nice.

Looking at going to one of the donationware tax preparation applications.

My unanswered posting can be found here.

Essentially I was asking why CCA values (UCC) are different on the printed return for a vehicle asset when entered under the "Purchased Vehicle" form vs. under the CCA form. It's the exact same asset, with the exact same information. 

Here it is April and crunch time....and waiting for answer on Above Thread:   RSP TRansfer under paragraph 60 L (V) where none us can open , get into Schedule 7, Box  240......

In contrast I had a great experience with TURBO TAX, online dialogue who assured me I would have no problem there...checked it out....and also with a frustratioon about being forced by UFILE to file a paper version versus Netfile for info from boxes on the T5013 slips that were blank.

CRA were a wonderful help on both issues.

After many years I will be forced to switch if I do not hear soon on the RSP transfer question...frustrating I have printed the Schedule 7 Form from CRA...why can't UFILE get us in to input...there are other UFILERS..some putting it in the wrong box according to CRA.

Ufile service came through with a thorough description of how to do the RSP transfer...I don't know if others with the same problem...see special thread ever got an answer so I put UFiles on that it.......Hopefully next year, they will have this reponse in the automatic help file.

Nopt done their T5013 work yet but I expect it will work

Thanks UFile customer service.

Hi, I had posted about North American number--you cannot use the link to this that Ufile provides to Statistics Canada/Revenue Canada..you need to get the PDF of numbers as it's changed apparently.

Still trying to figure out fiscal year of my business...as agent says I've entered business twice but can't see this...nice to finally get answers from customer service targetted to the problem...not just generic emails with links...