Français
YruJ

UfileOnine Free

this is not the first year i have used ufile and qualify for the free return.  i cannot get the online program to finish and netfile with any payment or non payment as the case may be.

i am using firefox and ubuntu OS rather than windows this year though...is that the problem that it cannot recognize  my OS?

sorry went out for a coffee..... everything is correct in the forms but when i go to the payments tab and it says i qualify for a free return it will not go any further.  if i clikc on free in the payment box i get 10 pop ups for everything else but ufile and it ends there.

I purchased Ufile 4. I've completed my return and my spouse's and 2 children. My spouse and children do no have any income yet after I completed their returns and produced their returns in PDF format, it counts them and shows that I do not have any available when it should state 3 free. How can I reverse it so that the three of them are not "counted".

It's my first time filing in Canada, so if I understand correctly, I should be able to file for free. However, when I try to download the .tax file, I am asked for payment. What am I doing wrong? How do I get the free file?