Français
jessicaodonnell

Issues with Netfiling

Hello,

I am having issues with the program when I am trying to Netfile the returns.  I follow the steps above and I then receive an error stating that the file is not saved as a '.tax' file.  I have gone back multiple times to ensure that it has been saved as a '.tax' file and even try to save it to various places (desktop, thumb drive, etc.).  I have called CRA regarding the issue and they have troubleshooted by having me save to multiple locations as well.  I had this issue last year while preparing income tax returns as well. The path that shows up when I go to attach a file is:

G:\TAX RETURNS 2012\net12h_EUGENE_CAPUTO.TAX

Any assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

I don't believe I have encountered a similar problem. Can you tell me where your .U12 file is saved? Is it under My Documents? Does it help if you copy it to another folder and try to NETFILE again?

I was wondering if the people who encountered this issue got it resolved as I am now having the same issue. I've been trying all day, and I get the same error every time.