Français
NETFILE

error message for netfile quebec

I cannot netfile quebec because I keep getting the message that  "invalid format for the qst identification number"

I don't even know where this number appears. I triple checked the number and even tried to take it out.  Still get the same message.  Anyone else with this problem?

If you receive the message, "You entered an invalid format for the PST number", please go to the first page of your business statement on the "Interview" tab and correct the "Quebec identification number" and/or "PST number" (if present). They are both supposed to be in the format 1234567890TQ1234.

I have also problem with Netfile to Quebec. I receive following error message:

Based on our information, your situation on December 31, 2012, is different from your situation in 2011. You must therefore enter the date of the change on line 13. This information is important as it is communicated to other government bodies (for example, to the Régie des rentes du Québec to determine the child assistance payment, and to the Ministère de l'Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport to calculate loans and bursaries for students).

I provided all the info regading the change during the interview phase but I don't see this info reflected in the result file (PDF). Support doesn't answer my emails. What can i do?