Français
BWLane

Importing Data From Online Version to PC version

In 2011, I filed using the online version of UFile. This year I purchased the PC version. Can I import the carry forward information from the online version of 2011, or is the online version not compatible with the PC version?

While I understand that there is no 'automated tool' to accomplish this, I would think that logging into last year's online account (in my case, this would be for the 2012 tax year) should give me the option to download either a .u12 file or a .tax file which I could then save to my PC. Then I could direct this year's (2013) Windows version where to find my carry forward data. I have tried looking for such an option, but had no luck - does it not exist, or did I just miss it?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Thanks forthe information - I guess I‘ll just have to enter all of my information manually. Still, I think it would be a useful enhancement if the online server could generate a .u12 file on request for customers who are switching from the online to the Windows version.