Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

How do I NOT claim dependent tuition?

Recommended Posts

Yes it is possible. On the "Education" page in "Tuition, education, sutdent loans", on the line "Treatment of unused tuition, education and textbooks amounts" answer "Carry forward to use next year".


The necessary portion will be used this year and the balance will be kept for next year.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...