Français
Justmeeh

Occupancy Cost Not Calculated - Ontario Trillium Calculation Error

Need help urgently please. I don't understand why the occupancy cost is not being calculated despite the fact that I have filled in the proper fields in the interview section. I have done similar thing in the past and the calculations were fine but this year, that section is blank, not calculated.

Can someone please look into this? This is a huge error. Please do not respond with the steps on how to fill that section in. I have done so several times  already.

I need to know if there's an error in the program. If there is, please advise and I'll get another program to do my tax.

Thanks.

Thanks Gabriel. I already tried sending a request to that email address but only got general responses which are not helpful at all.

I know very well that we are eligible as I have been doing so for several years.

Can you please let me know how best to provide my information? Thanks.

Please can you give me an update to the tax file that I sent out last Friday, April 12th? I want to submit this as soon as possible as I will be going out of the country and I don't have much time.

I tried to use TurboTax to check this section and the "occupancy cost" was factored into the "Ontario Trillium" Benefit calculation. So, I am really concerned that the Ufile program is erroneous.

Please can you get back to me soonest?

Thanks!