Jump to content

Repaid T4a income

Recommended Posts

I am trying to figure out where and how to report an unusual situation. I have income that was reported on a T4A by an organization other than my employer. My agreement with my employer was that I could either take unpaid time off work and keep the income from the 3rd party or I could do the work for the 3rd party on time paid by my employer, get paid by my employer, and sign over the cheque from the 3rd party to my employer. As the amount paid by the 3rd party is identical to the amount I got paid by my employer, I did the work on paid time, got paid by my employer, and signed over the cheque to my employer. 


How and where do I deduct the amount on the T4A on my tax filings?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...