Français

Can't netfile

scanner

I hope that someone can help me with my inability to netfile, please. When I try to netfile, I keep getting a message saying that I can't netfile as I must do so on or after Feb. 10th..It is now Feb. 11th...

Would you please fix it so that I can netfile today? Would it be faster for me to use another on line tax service provider as this message should't be on their site?

I don't want to do this as you seem to have an easy to use tax preparation program, aside from this small glitch?

Thank you for your time.

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we're still waiting to receive final NETFILE certification from the CRA for UFile Online. 

Please note that most ONLINE software are experiencing this certification delay from the CRA. We expect this to be resolved soon. 

We apologize for any inconveniences and really appreciate your continued patience.

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we're still waiting to receive final NETFILE certification from the CRA for UFile Online. 

Please note that most ONLINE software are experiencing this certification delay from the CRA. We expect this to be resolved soon. 

We apologize for any inconveniences and really appreciate your continued patience.

Can download the .tax file manually, so i can netfile myself? 

• 3 weeks later...