Jump to content

Reporting Net Income of a Spouse\Partner

Recommended Posts

The easiest way would be to calculate both of your returns together - under UFile, you can click "add a family member" and add your spouse, then include his / her T4 information that way.


If you aren't wanting to do it that way, the net income for your spouse would be the employment income on the T4 (Box 14) minus the deductions for things like union dues, registered pension plan, and any other items on lines 207-233 of the tax return (http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pbg/tf/5000-r/5000-r-13e.pdf)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...