Jump to content

Reporting US income

Recommended Posts



My daughter moved from her home here in Montreal to New Orleans, Louisiana on August 6,2013 on a temporary 1 year working visa.


I believe she is still considered a Canadian resident since she spent more than 183 days in Canada


I have her T4's from her work her in Canada and a W2 Income Summary from her current employer in the USA.


Do I need to report her USA income and if so how to do with uFile?


Thank you. 



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...