Français
Dsl1982

How to import 2012 data into 2013

I had accidentally deleted my 2013 online return.

How do I create a new 2013 return, and have the neccesary info from last years 2012 online return automatically carry forward into the new 2013 return.

I need this info to carry foreward from 2012.... It was all there before I accidentally deleted the 2013 return.

"If you created your account before January 15, 2014 (provided the account has been paid for) your data should have been carried forward. Please login to UFile ONLINE using the same user ID and password from the previous tax year."

If you did that and then deleted the return, I am not sure that you can automatically retrieve the carryforward amounts.

You can manually enter the carryforward information in the current tax year. You can either write down the carryforward values you need, or you can print the "Summary of carryforward amounts" page from the PDF file of last year's tax return or take your notice of assessment from last year.

Please note that if a carryforward amount on the CRA's Notice of Assessment differs from the carryforward amount in UFile, you should use the CRA's value instead.