Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

about non-resident

Recommended Posts

I am a canadian citizen, but living outside of Canada (in China).My wife is Chinese and she doesn't have any Canadian tie (she has never been to Canada). And also I have a new-born boby last year (2013). I have work in China and employment income. I paid all the applicable tax in China. So I should be a non-resident of Canada for tax purpose. But how about my wife and my baby? My wife doesn't have SIN number. Can I get baby benefit?Canada have tax agreement with China, so can I get tax credit or exempt foreign income? what is the amount?

Overall, how can I deal with all stuff in UFile?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...