Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

T 746 form

Recommended Posts

RRSP unused contributions

For the current tax year, if you want to contribute to your RRSP the amount of unused contributions that is displayed on line B of the CRA's notice of assessment for the previous tax year, please follow the steps below:

1- In the "QuikClik Navigator" located on the left-hand side of the screen, select the item "RRSP contributions, limits".
2 - On the page appearing on the right, enter your "RRSP deduction limit (per 2012 assessment, line A)
3 - Subsequently, choose the line "Undeducted contributions (per 2012 assessment, line B)" and enter the amount that is listed on your notice of assessment of the previous year.

The program will carry the amount over to line 1 of the federal Schedule 7, and apply the unused portion in the current tax year, up to the maximum amount that is found in the field "RRSP deduction limit (per 2012 assessment, line A)".

For more information on RRSPs, please consult the following CRA link:


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...